You are cordially invited to attend a VIRTUAL Prospective Student Information Session via Zoom with the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Admissions Department. Information Sessions are tailored for students who are either waiting for an admissions decision, or have not yet applied. Learn more about the law school admissions process and get your questions answered. To RSVP for a Virtual Information Session via Zoom, please select a convenient date from the list below.
Students who have already been admitted, should RSVP for an Admitted Student Open House.
For additional assistance, you also may email email@example.com
We look forward to chatting you!
Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 12:00 PM
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:30 PM
Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 12:00 PM
Information Session Agenda Morning Session
· 12:00 p.m. – 12:05 p.m. Check In and Welcome
· 12:05 a.m. – 12:45 a.m. Presentation: The Admissions Process & Law School 101
· 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Q&A
· 5:30 p.m. – 5:35 p.m. Check In and Welcome
· 5:35 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. Presentation: The Admissions Process & Law School 101
· 6:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Q&A
When you RSVP you will be given a link to join in on our Virtual Information Session through Zoom. It would be best to set up a Zoom account before the Information Session begins.
* Denotes required field