You are cordially invited to attend a VIRTUAL Prospective Student Information Session via Zoom with the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Admissions Department. Information Sessions are tailored for students who are either waiting for an admissions decision, or have not yet applied. Learn more about the law school admissions process and get your questions answered. To RSVP for a Virtual Information Session via Zoom, please select a convenient date from the list below.
Students who have already been admitted, should RSVP for an Admitted Student Open House.
For additional assistance, you also may email email@example.com
We look forward to chatting you!
Wednesday, March 10th at 11:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 24th at 11:00 a.m. or *5:00 p.m. - *Special Event: Law School for Non-traditional Students (AA/AS Degrees or career professionals)
Information Session Agenda Moring Session
· 11:00 a.m. – 11:05 a.m. Check In and Welcome
· 11:05 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Presentation: The Admissions Process & Law School 101
· 11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Q&A
· 5:00 p.m. – 5:05 p.m. Check In and Welcome
· 5:05 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Presentation: The Admissions Process & Law School 101
· 5:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Q&A
* 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Information session on March 24th is speciﬁcally tailored to people with AA/AS Degrees who are interested in pursuing a law degree (without getting a Bachelor’s Degree). In addition, to career professionals who are looking to change careers. Learn tips to strengthen your application. Get insights into what the Admissions Committee looks for and ﬁnd out how to leverage your life and work experiences to your advantage!
Additional Information When you RSVP you will be given a link to join in on our Virtual Information Session through Zoom. It would be best to set up a Zoom account before the Information Session begins.
* Denotes required field