The TJSL Alumni Video Series, filmed and edited by Art Director Sherwin Laranga and produced by Communications Coordinator Denice Menard, showcases a wide variety of Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni and focuses on their areas of expertise and experiences.
In this ongoing series, past graduates give you a glimpse into their lives and discusses their journey from law school to career.
Watch the Episodes:
- Peter C. Blair ‘09 - Criminal Law solo practitioner.
- Kim Carter ‘11 - Wife, mother of two and an associate at a distinguished labor, employment, and immigration law firm.
- Randy M. Grossman ‘94 - Sports agent, Criminal Defense attorney, TJSL Board of Trustees member and Adjunct Professor.
- Eric Bernsen ‘12 - Patent attorney and Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Navy Reserve.
- Renee Galente ‘08 & Eric Ganci ‘08 - Serious Injury Plaintiff’s Trial Lawyer and DUI Trial Attorney